Some timesheet tips from your friendly team in Backstop accounts:
- Backstop locum practitioners are responsible for getting timesheets correctly authorised and submitting them each week.
- Timesheets must be submitted by 5pm every Monday to include all hrs worked from the prior week.
- Otherwise we cannot pay you. There are no exceptions.
- Any problems? Let Adrian or Linda in Backstop accounts know prior to 5pm Monday so they can help sort out before the deadline.
- If you submit paper timesheets we advise that you telephone Backstop to confirm receipt. Your proof of sending does not mean we’ve actually got it cos fax machines can mess up.
- Backstop cannot pay out on either un-submitted or un authorised timesheets. Because we can’t get paid without them either.
- A correctly submitted Monday timesheet is the only way to guarantee payment by Friday.