Hot on paying you promptly
Some timesheet tips from your friendly team in Backstop accounts:
- Backstop locum practitioners are responsible for getting their own timesheets correctly authorised and submitting them each week. Your recruitment consultant who arranged your placement will carefully talk through how timesheets are to be done (ie: paper or electronic) at your current post.
- Timesheets must be authorised and submitted by 5pm every Monday to include all hours worked from the prior week.
- Holiday fund release requests also need to be submitted by 5pm Monday
- However, if you work for a local authority governed by either Comensura or Matrix, the cut-off point for timesheet authorisation and submission is 12pm on Monday.
- Otherwise we cannot pay you. There are no exceptions. Sorry.
- Any problems? Let Louise or Linda in Backstop accounts know prior to 5pm Monday (or 12pm for Comensura and Matrix locums) so they can help sort it out before the deadline. They are really willing to help.
- If you submit paper timesheets we advise that you telephone Backstop to confirm receipt. Your proof of sending does not mean we’ve actually got it because even fax machines can mess up.
- Backstop cannot pay out on either un-submitted or unauthorised timesheets. Because we can’t get paid without them either.
- A correctly authorised and submitted Monday timesheet is the only way to guarantee payment by Friday.
- Aaaah lovely Friday. This is our guaranteed payday for all Backstop locum practitioners (subject to timesheets authorised in time).