Up to £28 per hour, Length of Contract: 3 -6 months.
Backstop is currently seeking an experienced and committed specialist worker to work full time within an adult mental health team based in The London Borough of Hackney.
The ideal candidate will possess good experience of working with adult mental health client groups or in a very similar field and will be skilled in assessment or review of needs, care/support planning and case management.
The pay rate for this locum specialist social worker job is up to £28 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent).
Some of the responsibilities of the mental health social worker:
• To undertake comprehensive assessment of need under the NHS and Community Care Act 1990/Care Bill.
• To undertake comprehensive risk assessments and devise/implement risk management plans.
• To provide duty cover.
• Manage a diverse and complex individual or team caseload.
• To establish good working relationships with local GP practices and health centres.
Contact Backstop for a full job description
Requirements of the specialist social worker:
• Degree or equivalent in social work
• Current HCPC registration
• At least 3 years' solid experience within mental health services
• Qualification as an AMHP desirable
This specialist social worker job is handled by the Backstop professional consultancy team; if you are interested in this position please contact us to apply now. You will be treated as far more than just a number. We are a personal agency with a great reputation - ask around - but we only take on high quality individuals who meet our clients' requirements.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who appear to fall into this category.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.