Performance & Management Information officer – Brent
Up to £17 per hour, Length of Contract: 3 months.
Backstop is currently seeking an information officer to support managers in Adult Social Care in Brent to regularly review, assess and improve performance across all the Department’s activities.
I'm great at data handling and really interested - send my CV to Backstop
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist experience in performance data handling in a corporate or local authority setting.
The pay rate for this locum specialist job is up to £17 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Responsibilities of the information officer include:
• Supporting the creation of reports to communicate essential performance management information as agreed by Team Managers and DMT in Adult Social Care.
• Scrutiny, analysis and interpretation of performance data, trends and comparative benchmarking information
• Monitoring the outcomes of service provision, including equalities;
Identifying potential performance challenges, related causes and any wider implications at an early stage.
• Coordinating projects in connection with the above.
• Contact us for further information.
Requirements of the information officer:
• Educated to at least degree level or equivalent.
• Knowledge and understanding of the major factors, influences and challenges facing Adult Social Care & local government, including legislative framework.
• Knowledge of local government decision making, service planning, consultation and budget management.
• Knowledge of operational project management methodologies and systems.
• Advanced knowledge of Relational Databases, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Knowledge of reporting tools such as Business Objects or Crystal Report.
This specialist information officer role is handled by the Backstop professional consultancy team; if you are interested in this position please contact us to apply now. You will be treated as far more than just a number. We are a personal agency with a great reputation in criminal justice and social care - ask around - but we only take on high quality individuals who meet our clients' requirements.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who appear to fall into this category.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.