Up to £35 per hour, Length of Contract: 3 months.
Backstop is currently seeking a senior social worker within a mental health integrated service carrying a complex caseload and part of the London Borough of Lewisham.
The ideal candidate will be an Approved Mental Health Professional and be registered with the HCPC.
They will have experience of assessing the needs of vulnerable adults and their carers, and supporting them by arranging services to meet the needs and outcomes identified.
The pay rate for this locum specialist social worker job is up to £35 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Responsibilities of the case management social worker:
- Take an active role in the statutory duties of the AMHP rota.
- Risk management and safeguarding (including children’s safeguarding where relevant).
- Promote assessment, intervention, prevention of relapse and recovery.
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Act as “Investigating Officer” in designated cases
- Manage own work and the work of others as delegated by the operational manager
- Case management
- Support for those adults requiring frequent specialist intervention to meet their needs
Requirements of the specialist social worker:
Degree or equivalent in social work
Current HCPC registration
This specialist social worker job is handled by the Backstop professional consultancy team; if you are interested in this position please contact us to apply now. You will be treated as far more than just a number. We are a personal agency with a great reputation - ask around - but we only take on high quality individuals who meet our clients' requirements.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who appear to fall into this category.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.